Gesa Business Savings account offers competitive rates, convenient access to your account through Xpress Online, and ensures your membership as a business account member.
- Low minimum balance of $100 to open and maintain the account
- Competitive rates assure that your funds are working for you
- Low monthly service charge can be waived, based on the aggregate average daily balances in all other Business accounts
- Use this account for overdraft protection from a checking or money market account
To open a Business Savings account, call a Gesa Commercial Services Representative at (888) 946-4372.
If you're seeking a higher-yielding fixed-rate savings account for funds that are in excess of your current operating requirements, consider our Business Certificate accounts. Benefits include:
- Terms ranging from three to sixty months
- Interest is compounded and paid monthly at maturity
- Choose one of three tier levels for your account.
- Certificates can be used as collateral to secure a loan at a competitive margin.
To open a Business Certificate account, call a Gesa Commercial Services Representative at (888) 946-4372.
Minimum deposit balance must be maintained to earn APY andfees may reduce earnings on the account. Early withdrawal penalties will apply.Certificate rates are for a limited time only. Stated rates are as of 04/01/2021 and are subject to change.Business Analysis Account Fees (PDF)
Business Account Fees (PDF)
To view the PDFs, you must have the free utility Adobe Reader. Click here to get it