Value Business: Just Right for Your Small Business
Value Checking is the perfect account for small businesses, organizations, and DBA enterprises that have a lower volume of transactions each month. Benefits include:
- No per deposited or cleared check fee if 50 items or less are presented each month.
- No monthly service charge.
- Low $100 minimum deposit required to open the account.
Versatile Business Checking: Flexibility and Freedom for Your Business
Versatile Checking is tailored for businesses with a moderate level of account activity, with the following benefits:
- No per deposited or cleared check fee if 200 items or less are presented each month
- Low minimum balance of $100 opens the account, and a low daily balance of $5,000 is required to waive a monthly service fee
Analysis Business Checking
If your business has a high volume of deposits and checks each month, or requires cash management services, then Gesa's Analysis Checking is the right account for you.
- Account analyzes your activity and charges based on use, but also earns credit back based on your balance.
- Earnings credit is used to offset the service fees at the end of each month’s cycle. The earnings credit can be a powerful tool to keep costs low.
- Low $100 minimum deposit required to open the account.
Business Overdraft Protection
Business Courtesy Pay
There are times in life and business when you need a little extra help. In those unexpected situations when you are short on funds, Business Courtesy Pay may save you from merchant NSF fees, interruption of services, and the embarrassment and inconvenience associated with returned or declined items. You can choose one type of account coverage, or all three. Whatever works for you, works for us.
Anyone who has had a check returned or debit card declined knows how quickly a small mistake can turn into big consequences. Returned item fees charged by merchants and creditors add up quickly. At Gesa, we have options to help you.
For more information about your overdraft options call 1.888.946.4372, Ext. 1201.
CourtesyPay is offered as a safety net for eligible members. This coverage will provideat least $200 of coverage should you overdraw your checking account.
- It costs you nothing if you never use it
- Courtesy Pay limit may vary based on your checking account history, overdraft transactions and payments
- Easy to enroll—in a Member Service Center or by phone: 1.888.946.4372, Ext. 1201
- No cost to sign up
- 20 days to repay
- $29 per use
- Overdraft accounts could be charged $5/day for each day the account is negative.
BeforeCourtesy Pay or an Overdraft Line of Credit is accessed, your overdraft will betaken from your savings account.
- Transfers are automatic when you overdraw your checking
- Worry-free coverage up to the amount available in your savings
- No enrollment or applications necessary
- $3.50 transfer fee
- 6 transfers or withdrawals can made per month
A great option for members who want to use their Unsecured Overdraft Line ofCredit as an overdraft source.
- Competitive rates, higher credit line
- Easy access to funds
- Fast application process—by phone, online, or at a Member Service Center
*APR =Annual Percentage Rate. Rates, terms, and fees are subject to change. We pay overdrafts at our discretion, which means we do not guarantee that we will always authorize and pay any type of transaction. If we do not authorize and pay an overdraft, your transaction will be declined. We do authorize and pay overdrafts for checks and other transactions made using your checking account number and automatic bill payments. Beginning August 15, 2010, we will not authorize and pay overdrafts for ATM transactions and everyday debit card transactions unless you ask us to. Contact Gesa for complete program details, fees and disclosures.Loan dependent on approval of credit. Rates, terms and fees subject to change. Contact Gesa for full program details. Courtesy Pay:Funds from your corresponding savings account will be transferred first to cover your overdraft, for a $3.50 fee. If there is not enough in your savings account to cover the overdraft, your account will be charged the standard NSF fee of $29 for handling each item even if paid by the discretionary CourtesyPay privilege. This privilege for business checking accounts will generally provide at least $200 of overdraft balance coverage. The Courtesy Pay limit may vary based on your checking account history, overdraft transactions, payments and your use of the service. Any and all fees and charges, including the non-sufficient funds fees for paid items using Courtesy Pay as well as returned items (as set forth in Gesa’s fee schedules and disclosures), will be included as part of the Courtesy Pay limit. Whether your overdrafts will be paid is discretionary and we reserve the right not to pay. For example, we typically do not pay overdrafts if you have met your Courtesy Pay limit; are not in good standing with Gesa; have not maintained the required $5 Primary Savings account deposit; have a Gesa loan that is past due; your Courtesy Pay privileges have been revoked on another Gesa account; or if the amount needed to cover your payment exceeds your Courtesy Pay limit. The total of the discretionaryCourtesy Pay (negative) balance, including all fees and charges, is due and payable upon demand, and Depositor and each Authorized Signatory will continue to be liable, jointly and severally, for all such amounts, as described in theMember Account Agreement with a maximum repayment period of 20 days or theCourtesy Pay limit may be reduced to $0. Accounts must be brought positive within 30 days or the service may be suspended or terminated. Overdraft Fee Transaction Categories - The categories of transactions for which an overdraft fee may be imposed are those by any of the following means: check, in-person withdrawal, ATM withdrawal, or other electronic means.