Xpress Online accessed from gesa.com is our online account service, so you can conveniently keep track of all your day-to-day account activity.
Bill Payer is the online bill paying service, to help automate your accounts payable.
ACH offers business owners the ability to maintain control of available funds until the moment they need them to cover disbursements. It’s not only a great time-saver but a great way to save money, too.
Wire Transfers: For the business member who needs to move funds quickly and safely, wiring funds is one of the best and most convenient options. This service is available at all Member Service Center locations and through Xpress Online.
Merchant Card Services: Gesa offers Merchant Processing Solutions to small business owners to help them expand their customers' payment options, simplify business operations, and increase revenue with merchant card processing.
EFTPS: The Electronic Federal Tax Payment System (EFTPS) is the easiest way to pay all your Federal taxes. EFTPS is offered free from the U.S. Department of the Treasury to help business owners conveniently pay all their federal taxes electronically. Visit their website at www.eftps.gov to get started today!
ACH and Wire Services
Businesses need the convenience and efficiency of being able to move money electronically. Gesa can help you reduce the time and expense of writing, processing and reconciling checks.
Gesa’s ACH service is used in conjunction with our Business Analysis CheckingAccount. With Gesa’s ACH service, you can save time and expenses while moving money efficiently and fast.
- Electronically debit or credit bank accounts of employees, customers and vendors by submitting your batch file to Gesa.
- Conduct payroll transactions, consumer collections, business-to-business payments/ collections, cash concentration and tax payments.
- Batch files may be manually created, generated from a template or imported from your personal accounting software in standard NACHA format.
- Maintain control over employee permissions with batch creation and approvals.
- View saved, pending and completed ACH transactions.
- Add, edit and manage receivers.
How Does It Work?
To get started, you can simply request approval of this service by contacting your local Gesa Member Service Center. Transaction limits are assessed for security and risk purposes. Once approved for ACH service, you may sign onto Xpress Online and click the ACH tab. Download the ACH administrator's manual.
To view the PDFs, you must have the free utility Adobe Reader. Click here to get it.
When your business needs to move money around in a hurry, Gesa offers wire transfers which are available at all Member Service Center locations as well as via Online Banking. Wire transfers allow precise timing of payments, accurate projections of disbursements and are particularly useful for handling high-dollar transactions.
Wire transfers offer the following benefits:
- Accepted worldwide
- Facilitate timely transactions
- Can be one-time or repetitive wires
- You can build a database of wire recipients for future use